Saturday 4 May 2013

Mawun the Special One (Lombok ep1.4)

At 4AM on the second day, we start our plan to visit Tanjung Aan from hotel, but due to some conditions we turn our way to our favorites beach, Mawun.

In your dream
Sunrise at Mawun
We arrived earlier than yeaterday. The sun still not fully shinning yet. The cloud look warmed welcoming the sun, acompanied by the green blue water. This time I walked from the beach grass until the hill foot trying to capture a good landascape and enjoy. To be honest I can stay many many longer here and start dreaming that this amazing beach as my backyard someday :)

Falling in Love
Mawun Beach
When I walked back to car, I founded that my friends are talking with villager. From him, I know that some of this area are owned by the peoples. Wow seeing this kind of condition, I wish a have alot of money to buy soon haha, but from the deep I should say that everyone of beauty lover should see this beach as public room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...