Saturday 4 May 2013

Senggigi Blues (Lombok ep1.3)

After long day activity since our arrival, we took a good rest in hotel at Senggigi beach and start again to prepare the gear for the sunset. Me and Wandi went through the beach path from hotel where we can see mount Agung at Bali island as the background. Its a perfect spot!

Cloudy Sunset
Senggigi Beach

Its little rain at the beginning so we need to clean up our filter many times. I took the breakwater rock as the object and as usual, I tried to capture the good wave or its trail. The only problem that I just aware is my new filter is not match with ND holder so I need to hold the ND filter while capturing the moment. Hmm its remind me a few years back :)

Senggigi Blues
After Sunset
In my imagine, I want to take the coral stones combines as a tone in my head where some of them trowing the green glow of moss. Hmm not perfect but I like the vibrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...