Saturday 4 May 2013

Serenity in Selong Blanak (Lombok ep1.6)

On the afternoon, we went back to Slenong Blanak to capture the sunset. We have much time to explore as we arrived around 4PM.

end of the road
Selong Blanak
In my walked on the beach, I founded some kids playing football and suddenly they run to the water for swimming. They look free and natural, not many kids has a chance to live like this, while some fishermans preparing their tools and boat for sailing. Just a simply living on amazing place :)

Flow like a water
Selong Blanak
On the left edge of the beach, there are a river going from hills to the beach. My mind said that its a good spot to explore. With a new wide lens dan filter.., I think its a new beginning for me in photography specially for landscape.

Reflection
Selong Blanak
The sunset show was awesome, the cloud was thin and sun itself showing the yellow red light. We took some times here until the dark. I wish I could go back there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...