Monday 28 February 2011

Taman Safari - The Birds of Prey Show

There are many show on this park, one of them is birds of prey show. The show is where the birds came fly to their trainer. I changed my camera setting to continuously shot, AI Servo mode and keep shooting as many times when the birds flew. It remind me to play Counter Strike, keep focus point on target and fire at will :)
This is my first time that I need to take pictures continuously, and I fell that my 550D with 3.7 shot/sec is enough. I can captured more than 12 pictures continuously without any shutter lag.

Eagle Owl

Eagle Owl

Masked Owl

Snowy Owl

Snowy Owl

Snowy Owl

Snowy Owl

Snowy Owl

Sea Eagle

Sea Eagle

Sea Eagle

As overall, I am happy to see all the animals in this park, they look healthy and well maintained, and.. I really amazed with EF 200mm f/2.8 L II lens with its fast responds, high quality image and wonderful bokeh. But unfortunately this lens is an old product and not produced anymore. The similar type that available now EF 70-200mm f/2.0 L USM. Great thanks for Wandi to lended me his lens and advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...