Monday 28 February 2011

Taman Safari

On the Sunday cloudy morning, we headed to Taman Safari, a conservation park located on Cisarua Bogor. Its very near, only took 1 hour from my home, but only Anwar stayed focus behind the steer, when Wandi and me fall asleep.
When preparing my gear, Wandi was offered me to try his EF 200mm f/2.8 L II lens, so then I can capture the object more closer. During my exploration on Taman Safari I only used this lens and here the results.

IMG_1979
Deer Cub
The following elephant is the biggest one I think, He walked between the cars, eat the carrots from visitors and gave the money from visitors to his rider.

IMG_2042
Elephant
I cannot capture all its body, but I believe everybody know what it is.

IMG_2062

Continue to Taman Safari - The Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...