Monday 10 October 2011

Batu Berlayar Island

In the morning around 5AM, we prepared our journey to the series of island in north Belitung. With one car and one minibus, we headed to beach in north and continue with two traditional boats.
My first impression I was so amaze with the colour and clarity of the sea, its green and blue, and after about 15 mins sailed from the Selayar beach, I found for the first time of the huge granite piled on this tiny island. Its more beautiful than I ever had see on movie and tv.


Batu Berlayar Island
Batu Berlayar Island

Talking with bang Ito, he said that there was a bigger island as we can see a boundary on the coral means that the water was on that line. Hmm very interesting fact, I thought that all sea surface has increasment due to mealting polar ice.

Pulau Batu Berlayar
Corals

We also founded the starfish around the island, some of us very enthusiast on it. These starfish not move at all, but I fell they alive.

IMG_7641
Starfish

All of us look very happy with the starter, most of us trying to capture the moment and picture of us together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...